856 Pine Ave, San Jose, CA 951254 beds, 3 baths, 2,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $511
- Parking: 528 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,542 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 43921035
- Zillow Home ID: 19686423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 856 Pine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,666 sqft, 5,712 sqft lot, built in 1947
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1707 Johnston Ave San Jose, CA$833K311,168
- 1718 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA$810K311,030
- 1729 Johnston Ave San Jose, CA$974K321,774
- 1706 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA$824K221,263
- 1730 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA$810K21939
- 1742 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA$800K311,030
- 1741 Johnston Ave San Jose, CA--221,062
- 1754 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA$815K21939
- 1753 Johnston Ave San Jose, CA$763K21939
- 1754 Johnston Ave San Jose, CA$756K21939
- 1766 Johnston Ave San Jose, CA$991K321,591
- 882 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$1.44M42.52,654
- 1766 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA$800K321,217
- 1774 Johnston Ave San Jose, CA$987K321,671
- 1731 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA$915K221,507
- 1765 Johnston Ave San Jose, CA$1.02M321,636
- 1784 Johnston Ave San Jose, CA$868K321,441
- 1743 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA$657K32.51,492
- 888 Pine Ave San Jose, CA$788K21886
- 1778 Coastland Ave San Jose, CA$874K311,484
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.