8561 11th St, Downey, CA 902413 beds, 2 baths, 1,984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
EXCELLENT. CLOSE TO MALL, SHOPPING CENTERS, SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, CIVIC CENTER, RESTAURANTS, ETC.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- RECENTLY REMODELED. NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, A/C, ETC.
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,984 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 6252012010
- Zillow Home ID: 21050276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8561 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% higher than in Downey, and 26.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90241 home values.
- 8567 11th St Downey, CA$548K521,891
- 8551 11th St Downey, CA$467K221,164
- 8562 Florence Ave Downey, CA$504K211,558
- 8573 11th St Downey, CA$710K543,190
- 8558 11th St Downey, CA$625K322,212
- 8566 11th St Downey, CA$393K311,020
- 8568 Florence Ave Downey, CA$486K311,453
- 8552 11th St Downey, CA$575K321,980
- 8572 11th St Downey, CA$486K321,406
- 10213 Birchdale Ave Downey, CA$751K443,100
- 8578 11th St Downey, CA$475K421,439
- 8576 Florence Ave Downey, CA$515K32.51,493
- 8569 10th St Downey, CA$339K21744
- 8561 10th St Downey, CA$703K443,270
- 8542 11th St Downey, CA$588K421,850
- 8575 10th St Downey, CA$750K53.53,968
- 8635 Florence Ave STE 101 Downey, CA$483K321,581
- 8555 10th St Downey, CA$570K421,938
- 8579 10th St Downey, CA$482K211,596
- 8547 10th St Downey, CA$538K311,722
Nearby Schools in Downey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292