8568 Boysenberry Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322443 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2012 for $68,100
- Price/sqft: $48
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0165190984
- Zillow Home ID: 44429251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8568 Boysenberry Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Argyle Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 127.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 307.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Argyle Forest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Argyle Forest home values.
- 8562 Boysenberry Ln Jacksonville, FL$89K321,202
- 8720 Bishopswood Dr Jacksonville, FL$106K421,912
- 8572 Boysenberry Ln Jacksonville, FL$108K421,668
- 8726 Bishopswood Dr Jacksonville, FL$128K432,346
- 8708 Bishopswood Dr Jacksonville, FL$91K321,250
- 8552 Boysenberry Ln Jacksonville, FL$100K322,012
- 8732 Bishopswood Dr Jacksonville, FL$134K321,912
- 8559 Boysenberry Ln Jacksonville, FL$130K321,664
- 8576 Rampart Rd Jacksonville, FL$106K321,368
- 8738 Bishopswood Dr Jacksonville, FL$132K321,638
- 8702 Bishopswood Dr Jacksonville, FL$109K321,886
- 8549 Boysenberry Ln Jacksonville, FL$129K421,596
- 8570 Rampart Rd Jacksonville, FL$101K321,498
- 8542 Boysenberry Ln Jacksonville, FL$87K321,936
- 8717 Bishopswood Dr Jacksonville, FL$128K321,302
- 8723 Bishopswood Dr Jacksonville, FL$129K32.51,912
- 8560 Rampart Rd Jacksonville, FL$106K321,416
- 8711 Bishopswood Dr Jacksonville, FL$116K321,410
- 8742 Bishopswood Dr Jacksonville, FL$105K321,374
- 8550 Rampart Rd Jacksonville, FL$111K321,484
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!