857 Middleton Ln, Bartlett, IL 601033 beds, 3 baths, 2,329 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $337,500
- Price/sqft: $145
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,329 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0104409016
- Zillow Home ID: 4345863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 857 Middleton Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60103, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% greater than in Bartlett, and 11.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60103 home values.
- 861 Middleton Ln Bartlett, IL$319K----2,336
- 853 Middleton Ln Bartlett, IL$347K----2,516
- 865 Middleton Ln Bartlett, IL$346K322,779
- 865 Middleton Ln Bartlett, IL--322,779
- 858 Brewster Ln Bartlett, IL$288K42.52,260
- 862 Brewster Ln Bartlett, IL$339K----2,674
- 854 Brewster Ln Bartlett, IL$296K----2,270
- 866 Brewster Ln Bartlett, IL$280K431,880
- 869 Middleton Ln Bartlett, IL$317K432,320
- 1149 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$364K----2,674
- 856 Middleton Ln Bartlett, IL$335K----2,426
- 870 Brewster Ln Bartlett, IL$350K----2,674
- 852 Middleton Ln Bartlett, IL$311K322,426
- 1190 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$392K----2,426
- 1198 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$339K----2,426
- 860 Middleton Ln Bartlett, IL$344K----2,674
- 873 Middleton Ln Bartlett, IL$345K----2,674
- 1186 Waltham Ln Bartlett, IL$279K----2,329
- 874 Brewster Ln Bartlett, IL$319K----2,280
- 864 Middleton Ln Bartlett, IL$330K----2,329
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.