- Built in 2013
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 676 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 1 space, 85 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $170,243
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 215029749
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Amenities \ Clubhouse, Amenities \ Community Pool, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Boat Access \ None, Construction \ Concrete Block, Dining Description \ Dining - Living, Equipment \ Disposal, Equipment \ Range, Heat \ Central Electric, Maintenance \ Insurance, Maintenance \ Lawn\Land Maintenance, Management \ Professional, Sewer \ Central, View \ Landscaped Area, Water \ Central, Waterfront Desc \ None, Windows \ See Remarks, Amenities \ Billiards, Equipment \ Auto Garage Door, Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Master Bath Description \ Dual Sinks, Community Type \ Gated, Master Bath Description \ Shower Only, Maintenance \ Repairs, Irrigation \ Central, Furnished Desc \ Negotiable, Kitchen Description \ Walk-In Pantry, Pets \ Limits, Lot Desc \ Zero Lot Line, Kitchen Description \ Island, MLS Area Major \ BN03 - The Brooks, Canal Width \ None, Development \ MIRASOL AT COCONUT POINT, Floor Plan Type \ See Remarks
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 09472548000070203
- Zillow Home ID: 103374750
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $101-190K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34135 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Bonita Springs as a whole. Among 34135 homes, this home is 5.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% higher than in Bonita Springs, and 59% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bonita Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34135 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bonita Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!