858 Gaspar Vis, San Jose, CA 951263 beds, 3 baths, 1,621 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $370
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 463 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,621 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 26475003
- Zillow Home ID: 112091746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 858 Gaspar Vis
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 854 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$693K22.51,727
- 850 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$705K32.51,582
- 870 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$991K441,930
- 874 Gaspar Vis # 513 San Jose, CA$1.02M33.51,930
- 866 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$619K331,626
- 862 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$515K22.51,335
- 887 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$570K22.51,335
- 875 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$532K22.51,335
- 871 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$613K331,626
- 910 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$661K331,621
- 816 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$621K22.51,727
- 820 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$970K331,621
- 906 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$669K32.51,727
- 859 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$532K22.51,343
- 824 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$670K331,626
- 863 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$655K22.51,727
- 828 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$763K22.51,335
- 914 Gaspar Vis # 503 San Jose, CA$630K331,626
- 918 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$600K22.51,335
- 855 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$554K22.51,343
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.