This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,189 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 6,774 all time views
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2007 for $455,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Community Features \ Boat Slip, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Security, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Bamboo, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Wooded View, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Boat Ramp - Private, Water Extras \ Fishing Pier, Water View \ Pond
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,411 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 122430887002470
- Zillow Home ID: 84653179
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-446K.
Market guideZillow predicts Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Northlake Park at Lake Nona homes, this home is valued 41.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northlake Park at Lake Nona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Orlando, and 151.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values.
|8580 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||$364K||4||3||2,411|
|8596 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||$436K||4||3||2,985|
|8572 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||$456K||5||3||2,985|
|8604 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||$370K||4||3||2,411|
|8564 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||$385K||4||3||3,165|
|8612 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||$480K||5||3||3,251|
|Farthington Way Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|Gwynedd Ln Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|10087 Baywater Breeze Dr Orlando, FL||$374K||5||3||2,994|
|8585 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|8620 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||$527K||6||4||3,217|
|8580 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||$380K||4||3||2,420|
|8548 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||$288K||3||2||2,111|
|10075 Baywater Breeze Dr Orlando, FL||$376K||5||3||3,217|
|10063 Baywater Breeze Dr Orlando, FL||$301K||3||2||2,099|
|8628 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||$376K||4||3||2,345|
|10051 Baywater Breeze Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|8675 Farthington Way Orlando, FL||$1.13M||4||5||3,967|
|8540 Northlake Pkwy Orlando, FL||--||4||2.5||2,690|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned)PK-50.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!