859 Cocos Dr, San Marcos, CA 920784 beds, 4 baths, 3,893 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $1,650,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 8 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,893 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2223301200
- Zillow Home ID: 16674008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 859 Cocos Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92078, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in San Marcos, and 1.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92078 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Marcos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92078 home values.
- 851 Cocos Dr San Marcos, CA$782K433,375
- 822 Phoenix Way San Marcos, CA$722K42.52,755
- 834 Phoenix Way San Marcos, CA--Studio--2,924
- 816 Phoenix Way San Marcos, CA$496K321,631
- 840 Phoenix Way San Marcos, CA$583K321,922
- 810 Phoenix Way San Marcos, CA$658K322,638
- 532 Washingtonia Dr San Marcos, CA$618K22.52,165
- 508 Washingtonia Dr San Marcos, CA$681K422,600
- 804 Phoenix Way San Marcos, CA$643K42.52,485
- 847 Cocos Dr San Marcos, CA$1.24M45.54,582
- 790 Phoenix Way San Marcos, CA$956K544,525
- 831 Phoenix Way San Marcos, CA$604K322,131
- Phoenix Way San Marcos, CA--------
- 610 Washingtonia Dr San Marcos, CA$662K432,584
- 511 Washingtonia Dr San Marcos, CA$842K43.53,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.