859 Fillmore Dr, San Antonio, TX 782454 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 360 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,424 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 159100880270
- Zillow Home ID: 26371193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 859 Fillmore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Heritage market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.8% greater than in San Antonio Metro, and 94% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Heritage home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Heritage home values.
- 863 Fillmore Dr San Antonio, TX$145K42.52,300
- 3407 Bisley Pass San Antonio, TX$126K321,502
- 867 Fillmore Dr San Antonio, TX$112K321,476
- 802 Autumn Vlg San Antonio, TX$145K322,155
- 10406 Pine Glade San Antonio, TX$142K42.52,399
- 10402 Pine Glade San Antonio, TX$125K321,520
- 10410 Pine Glade San Antonio, TX$123K321,504
- 806 Autumn Vlg San Antonio, TX$119K321,619
- 871 Fillmore Dr San Antonio, TX$122K321,698
- 858 Fillmore Dr San Antonio, TX$141K42.52,300
- 854 Fillmore Dr San Antonio, TX$107K321,698
- 810 Autumn Vlg San Antonio, TX$122K321,520
- 862 Fillmore Dr San Antonio, TX$133K422,187
- 850 Fillmore Dr San Antonio, TX$114K321,361
- 10414 Pine Glade San Antonio, TX$118K321,726
- 866 Fillmore Dr San Antonio, TX$123K321,591
- 846 Fillmore Dr San Antonio, TX$131K322,187
- 875 Fillmore Dr San Antonio, TX$113K321,476
- 814 Autumn Vlg San Antonio, TX$126K321,591
- 10418 Pine Glade San Antonio, TX$148K322,155
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.