- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8596 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900693 beds, 2 baths, 2,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,796 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $990,000
- Price/sqft: $407
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Lot depth: 55
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 5555016016
- Zillow Home ID: 20797374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8596 Hollywood Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 1580 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.78M232,432
- Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.23M432,090
- Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.48M322,472
- 1578 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.36M433,005
- 8593 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.45M221,844
- 1600 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.06M221,085
- 8590 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$2.68M353,872
- 1601 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.37M442,962
- 1570 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.4M221,451
- 1575 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.31M221,474
- 8581 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$4.29M75.56,354
- 8600 Hollywood Hills Rd Los Angeles, CA$3.81M33.53,100
- 1571 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.83M342,431
- 1608 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.23M432,090
- 8560 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.03M231,339
- 8556 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.09M221,364
- 8601 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.83M332,301
- 1567 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.75M321,786
- 8578 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$2.77M343,573
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292