- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 3,333 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $720,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $175
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 3 spaces, 714 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Transitional, Area \ Hamilton-E07, Basement \ Full, Basement Feat \ Finished, Basement Feat \ WW Carpet, Bath 1 \ Full, Bath 1 Features \ Ceramic Tile, Bath 1 Features \ Double Vanity, Bath 1 Features \ Marb/Gran/Slat, Bath 1 Features \ Shower, Bath 1 Features \ Tub, Bath 1 Features \ Whirlpool, Bath 1 Features \ Window Treatment, Bath 1 Level \ 1, Bath 2 \ Partial, Bath 2 Level \ 1, Bath 3 \ Full, Bath 3 Level \ 2, Bath 4 \ Full, Bath 4 Level \ 2, Bath Lvl 1 Type \ Full, Bath Lvl 1 Type \ Partial, Bathroom Level 1 \ Yes, Bedroom Level 1 \ Yes, City/Municipal. \ Anderson Twp, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Wood, Cooling \ Central Air, County \ Hamilton, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, Dining Room Feat \ Chair Rail, Dining Room Feat \ Chandelier, Dining Room Feat \ Wood Floors, District \ Forest Hills Local S, Entry (Foyer) \ Closet, Entry (Foyer) \ Double Doors, Entry (Foyer) \ Open Foyer, Entry (Foyer) \ Transom/Sidelit, Entry (Foyer) \ Wood Floors, Family Room \ Yes, Family Room Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ Gas, Fireplace \ Stone, Formal Dining Room \ Yes, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Oversized, Garage \ Side, Gas \ Natural, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HOA Fee \ Annual, HOA Yes/No \ Yes, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Landscaping, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Professional Mgt, Inc.In HOA/Condo Fee \ Walking Trails, Inside Feature \ 9Ft + Ceiling, Inside Feature \ Crown Molding, Inside Feature \ French Doors, Inside Feature \ Great Room, Inside Feature \ Media Room, Inside Feature \ Multi Panel Doors, Inside Feature \ Recess Ceiling, Kitchen Features \ Butler's Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Features \ Counter Bar, Kitchen Features \ Eat-In, Kitchen Features \ Gourmet, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Marble/Granite/Slate, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Solid Surface Ctr, Kitchen Features \ Wood Cabinets, Kitchen Features \ Wood Floor, Land Description \ .5 to .9 Acres, Lease Type \ Net, Levels \ 2 Story, Living Room Feat \ Bookcase, Living Room Feat \ Fireplace, Living Room Feat \ Walkout, Living Room Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Lot Measurement \ Acres, MasterBed Feat \ Bath Adjoins, MasterBed Feat \ Walk-in Closet, MasterBed Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, MasterBed Feat \ Window Treatment, Miscellaneous \ 220 Volt, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV, Miscellaneous \ Ceiling Fan, Miscellaneous \ Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous \ Humidifier, Miscellaneous \ Recess Lights, Miscellaneous \ Security System, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm, Miscellaneous \ Sump Pump, Occupancy \ Negotiable, Outside Feature \ Encl Porch/Patio, Outside Feature \ Patio, Outside Feature \ Sprinklers, Outside Feature \ Wooded Lot, Outside Feature \ Yard Lights, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ On Street, Picture Provided By \ Photo Supplied, Property Description \ Single Family, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Pending, Study Features \ Bookcase, Study Features \ French Doors, Study Features \ Wood Floor, Suburb (SIC) \ Anderson Twp., View \ Woods, Water Source \ Public, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Vinyl, Windows \ Wood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,106 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5000060023400
- Zillow Home ID: 82328899
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $426K-1.35M.
Market guideZillow predicts 45244 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Dry Run as a whole. Among 45244 homes, this home is valued 313.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 75% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45244, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% higher than in Dry Run, and 72.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45244 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dry Run.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45244 home values.
|8612 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$741K||5||5||4,445|
|8584 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$759K||4||4.5||3,925|
|8620 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$740K||4||5||4,289|
|8599 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$798K||4||3.5||4,355|
|8570 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$738K||4||5||4,086|
|8587 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$854K||4||4||4,319|
|4537 Dameron Ln Cincinnati, OH||$560K||3||2||1,950|
|8615 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$961K||4||6||3,102|
|8618 Stoney Bridge Dr Cincinnati, OH||$1.39M||5||5.5||25,003|
|8639 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$854K||4||4||4,214|
|8550 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$729K||4||3.5||3,827|
|8614 Stoney Bridge Dr Cincinnati, OH||$987K||5||5.5||4,444|
|8544 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$1.1M||4||4.5||5,000|
|2788 High Pt Cincinnati, OH||$732K||4||4||3,766|
|8545 Ivy Trails Dr Cincinnati, OH||$1.13M||4||6||4,463|
|2784 High Pt Cincinnati, OH||$692K||4||5||30,492|
|2783 High Pt Cincinnati, OH||--||--||--||--|
|2780 High Pt Cincinnati, OH||$801K||5||4.5||4,486|
|2777 High Pt Cincinnati, OH||$734K||4||5.5||4,201|
|2769 High Pt Cincinnati, OH||$1.06M||5||4.5||21,562|
Nearby Schools in Dry Run
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!