- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Views: 1,446 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $460,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $249
- Finished basement, 218 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,848 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0E8 P:0000009
- Zillow Home ID: 56289358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $397-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02176 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Melrose as a whole. Among 02176 homes, this home is valued 2.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Melrose, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
|87 1st St Melrose, MA||$432K||3||1||1,709|
|92 1st St Melrose, MA||$511K||3||3||1,670|
|81 1st St Melrose, MA||$445K||3||1.5||1,587|
|78 1st St Melrose, MA||$517K||4||2||2,374|
|76 1st St Melrose, MA||$510K||3||2||2,106|
|93 1st St Melrose, MA||$465K||4||2||1,876|
|12 Sewall St Melrose, MA||$529K||4||1.5||2,424|
|77 1st St Melrose, MA||$434K||3||1||1,712|
|98 1st St Melrose, MA||$490K||3||1.5||1,745|
|8 Sewall St Melrose, MA||$336K||2||1||840|
|101 1st St Melrose, MA||$535K||4||2.5||2,613|
|214 E Foster St Melrose, MA||$556K||4||2.5||2,790|
|218 E Foster St Melrose, MA||$521K||3||2.5||2,209|
|16 Sewall St Melrose, MA||$489K||3||1.5||2,160|
|204 E Foster St Melrose, MA||$453K||3||2.5||1,593|
|69 1st St Melrose, MA||$518K||4||1.5||2,306|
|17 Sewall St Melrose, MA||$505K||3||2||1,829|
|68 1st St Melrose, MA||$404K||3||1||1,356|
|181 Upham St Melrose, MA||$757K||5||3||4,192|
|182 E Foster St Melrose, MA||$496K||3||3||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Melrose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!