86-246 Kawili St, Waianae, HI 967923 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
For more information, please contact:
Shirley Onishi, Realtor LLC at: 808-488-1070 B.
After hours and on weekends, please call voice mail: 808-583-1556 and leave a detailed voice message with your name and contact number.
- Lot: 5,602 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $430,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 1860200960000
- Zillow Home ID: 664753
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 86-246 Kawili Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96792, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% higher than in Waianae, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96792 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waianae.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96792 home values.
- 86-250 Kawili St Waianae, HI$336K321,344
- 86-244 Kawili St Waianae, HI$481K521,992
- 86-252 Kawili St Waianae, HI$361K321,344
- 86-240 Kawili St Waianae, HI--------
- 86-245 Kawili St Waianae, HI$318K421,470
- 86-249 Kawili St Waianae, HI$365K521,044
- 86-249 Kawili St Waianae, HI$375K522,408
- 86-249 Kawili St Waianae, HI$379K522,408
- 86-251 Kawili St Waianae, HI$286K311,480
- 86-243 Kawili St Waianae, HI$439K32.51,712
- 86-254 Kawili St Waianae, HI$485K642,112
- 86-238 Kawili St Waianae, HI$349K421,094
- 86-253 Kawili St Waianae, HI$357K431,196
- 86-239 Kawili St Waianae, HI$301K42.51,348
- 86-230 Alamihi St Waianae, HI$396K322,192
- 86-232 Alamihi St Waianae, HI$379K331,848
- 86-258 Kawili St Waianae, HI$401K322,521
- 86-228 Alamihi St Waianae, HI$313K321,152
- 86-236 Kawili St Waianae, HI$348K421,094
- 86-234 Alamihi St Waianae, HI$337K321,440
Nearby Schools in Waianae
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292