86-88 Heller Pkwy, Newark, NJ 071046 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $530,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,260 sqft
- Heating: None
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 1400739000000005
- Zillow Home ID: 38695013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 86-88 Heller Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Newark, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 185.4% higher than in New York Metro, and 45.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Newark home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newark home values.
- 80 Heller Pkwy # 84 Newark, NJ$300K----4,714
- 90-94 Heller Pkwy Newark, NJ$433K53.54,500
- 646-648 Ridge St Newark, NJ$275K----2,400
- 653-655 Parker St Newark, NJ$244K531,915
- 642-644 Ridge St Newark, NJ$254K----2,114
- 649-651 Parker St Newark, NJ$273K----2,908
- 638-640 Ridge St Newark, NJ$206K----2,599
- 647-649 Ridge St Newark, NJ$234K----2,268
- 87-89 Heller Pkwy Newark, NJ$281K----3,302
- 83-85 Heller Pkwy Newark, NJ$262K----2,618
- 91-93 Heller Pkwy Newark, NJ$271K----3,487
- 645-647 Parker St Newark, NJ$228K----2,576
- 79-81 Heller Pkwy Newark, NJ$233K----2,231
- 634-636 Ridge St Newark, NJ$257K----2,952
- 639-641 Ridge St Newark, NJ$186K----1,955
- 96-100 Heller Pkwy Newark, NJ$292K----3,723
- 641 Parker St # 43 Newark, NJ$196K----2,334
- 645 Ridge St Newark, NJ$242K----2,071
- 675-677 Parker St Newark, NJ$238K----1,924
- 643 Ridge St Newark, NJ$245K----2,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.