A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $841,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ University, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Concrete, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Additional Land Avail., LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Entry Hall, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH6_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH6_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,724 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1890
- Parcel #: M:000219 T:L14140
- Zillow Home ID: 56513333
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01852 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Lowell as a whole. Among 01852 homes, this home is valued 490.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 46.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01852, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% less than in Lowell, and 29.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01852 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01852 home values.
|35 Fairview St Lowell, MA||$193K||--||--||--|
|32 Fairview St Lowell, MA||$386K||5||1.5||3,074|
|57 Belmont Ave Lowell, MA||$846K||4||2.5||5,946|
|99 Belmont Ave Lowell, MA||$1.03M||5||4.5||6,163|
|100 Belmont Ave Lowell, MA||$644K||4||3.5||4,022|
|87 Fairview St Lowell, MA||$343K||3||1.5||2,184|
|52 Belmont Ave Lowell, MA||$1.32M||9||6.5||8,871|
|25 Fairview St Lowell, MA||$704K||5||2.5||5,937|
|22 Fairview St Lowell, MA||--||Studio||--||864|
|45 Talbot St Lowell, MA||$377K||4||2||3,066|
|33 Fairview St Lowell, MA||$507K||5||3.5||3,868|
|15 Fairview St Lowell, MA||$393K||4||2.5||2,991|
|32 Belmont Ave Lowell, MA||$1.25M||8||5||10,000|
|129 Belmont Ave Lowell, MA||$511K||4||2.5||2,501|
|33 Summit St Lowell, MA||$451K||4||2.5||3,035|
|109 Mansur St Lowell, MA||$728K||5||3.5||5,775|
|116 Belmont Ave Lowell, MA||$639K||6||5||4,565|
|22 Summit St Lowell, MA||$383K||3||2||2,701|
|110 Mansur St Lowell, MA||$784K||4||3.5||6,262|
|16 Summit St Lowell, MA||$315K||3||1.5||1,654|
Nearby Schools in Lowell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!