86 Coburn Ave, Gardner, MA 014403 beds, 1 bath, 1,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jun 1996 for $85,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: M:M22 B:12 L:7
- Zillow Home ID: 57584695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 86 Coburn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01440 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% less than in Gardner, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 01440 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gardner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01440 home values.
- 79 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$139K211,172
- 67 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$142K321,604
- 94-98 2nd St Montague, MA$138K932,460
- 88-90 2nd St Montague, MA$134K522,920
- 71 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$172K311,277
- 88 Coburn Ave Gardner, MA$173K522,311
- 87 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$173K41.51,763
- 63 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$133K321,251
- 99 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$155K311,287
- 66 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$144K421,710
- 43 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$134K42.51,694
- 62 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$135K321,498
- 70 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$133K321,445
- 80 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$105K421,543
- 84 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$167K421,878
- 88 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$136K211,038
- 46 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$131K311,317
- 109 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA$143K21.51,441
- 73 Korsholm Ave Gardner, MA$156K421,767
- 92 Barthel Ave Gardner, MA--311,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.