- Built in 1974
- Views: 634 all time views
- HOA Fee: $431
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2013 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $197
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Heated, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Townhouse, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 210
- Floor size: 1,343 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 33 S:01 P:005 L:123U
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59247153
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $197-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02536 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for East Falmouth as a whole. Among 02536 homes, this home is valued 18.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02536, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Falmouth, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02536 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (133)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 211 Vineyard Gate|
Nearby Schools in East Falmouth
PK-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!