86 Lower Cross Rd, Greenwich, CT 068315 beds, 3 baths, 2,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 215 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $396
- MLS #: 90511
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,776 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 292-11-1113
- Zillow Home ID: 57313391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 86 Lower Cross Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06831, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Greenwich, and 3.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06831 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06831 home values.
- 84 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$3.33M55.56,464
- 85 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$1.92M23.52,545
- 98 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$2.33M54.53,400
- 100 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$1.11M32.51,806
- 74 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$5.93M58.58,580
- 75 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$7.8M566,899
- 80 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$12.5M79.510,645
- 6 Mills Rd Greenwich, CT$1.45M2--1,344
- 9 Mills Rd Greenwich, CT$863K211,364
- 8 Mills Rd Greenwich, CT$1.3M32.52,069
- 89 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT--Studio--4,792
- 81 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$3.26M46.56,389
- 76 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$3.45M56.54,530
- 61 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$12.1M6813,134
- 99 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$5.29M77.58,047
- 111 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$3.7M776,770
- 70 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT--64.53,183
- 42 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$5.35M576,123
- 121 Lower Cross Rd Greenwich, CT$2.7M------
- 88 Conyers Farm Dr Greenwich, CT$10.3M7912,189
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.