86 Marchand St, Fall River, MA 027236 beds, 3 baths, 2,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,485 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0J-14 B:0000 L:0033
- Zillow Home ID: 55981669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 86 Marchand Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02723, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.4% greater than in Fall River, and 31.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02723 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02723 home values.
- 70 Marchand St Fall River, MA$145K31967
- 97 Marchand St Fall River, MA$197K321,680
- 97 Holden St Fall River, MA$261K834,086
- 85 Marchand St Fall River, MA$198K31.51,631
- 77 Holden St Fall River, MA$212K533,415
- 55 Marchand St Fall River, MA$154K21864
- 69 Marchand St Fall River, MA$218K32.51,560
- 67 Holden St Fall River, MA$153K521,900
- 62 Fielden St Fall River, MA$166K422,739
- 111 Fielden St Fall River, MA$219K431,565
- 90 Holden St Fall River, MA$179K622,371
- 72 Jepson St Fall River, MA$154K31.51,089
- 76 Holden St Fall River, MA$208K62.53,318
- 25 Fielden St Fall River, MA$195K432,975
- 80 Jepson St Fall River, MA$202K933,240
- 57 Holden St Fall River, MA$184K322,579
- 122-124 Marchand St Fall River, MA$229K632,718
- 113 Marchand St Fall River, MA$218K633,735
- 17 Fielden St Fall River, MA$166K31.51,176
- 30 Marchand St Fall River, MA$228K432,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.