- Built in 1900
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,448 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $175
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $406
- MLS #: 71840154
- View Virtual Tour
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Forced Air, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FLOORING \ Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone\Granite\Solid, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top\Penthouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, STYLE \ Half-Duplex, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony \ Deck, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Living\Dining Rm Combo
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 653 sqft
- Parcel #: 105-D-23 Sub lot:86-2
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63010047
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $208-470K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02145 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Somerville as a whole. Among 02145 homes, this home is 1.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 85.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02145, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 188.2% greater than in Somerville, and 53.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02145 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02145 home values.
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!