- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 503 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $151,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $166
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Car Port, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Parcel #: M:21 B:043B L:00034
- Zillow Home ID: 60104036
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $119-174K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 18.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|92 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$149K||3||1||952|
|93 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$145K||2||1||912|
|51 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$207K||3||2||2,016|
|57 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$155K||3||1||933|
|74 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$180K||4||2||1,520|
|45 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$144K||3||1||912|
|71 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$154K||3||1.5||933|
|103 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$181K||3||1.5||1,509|
|42 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$154K||3||1||912|
|107 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$161K||2||1||1,032|
|64 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$148K||3||1||912|
|65 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$144K||3||1||933|
|41 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$156K||3||1||952|
|113 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$190K||3||2||1,576|
|70 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$154K||2||2||912|
|56 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$161K||2||1||1,080|
|119 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$148K||3||1||933|
|32 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$147K||3||1||912|
|75 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$202K||4||2||1,950|
|52 Range Hill Dr Vernon, CT||$142K||3||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!