- Lot: 1.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 2,821 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Parcel #: G0141100
- Zillow Home ID: 57982245
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-415K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06478 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for Oxford as a whole. Among 06478 homes, this home is valued 1.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06478, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oxford, and 30.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06478 home values.
|81 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$267K||3||2||1,288|
|90 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$304K||3||2.5||1,624|
|67 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$355K||2||3||2,439|
|82 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$271K||3||2.5||1,288|
|98 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$387K||3||2||2,935|
|87 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$268K||3||2||1,288|
|94 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$271K||3||2.5||1,288|
|76 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$266K||3||1.5||1,288|
|93 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$332K||4||2.5||2,312|
|101 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$296K||3||2.5||1,662|
|16 Joseph Dr Oxford, CT||$379K||3||3.01||2,552|
|72 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$273K||3||2.5||1,288|
|17 Joseph Dr Oxford, CT||$355K||4||3.5||2,116|
|14 Joseph Dr Oxford, CT||$416K||5||4||2,675|
|44 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$485K||5||3||3,926|
|48 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$343K||4||2.5||2,592|
|43 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$276K||3||2||1,428|
|35 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$272K||3||2.5||1,288|
|68 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$309K||3||2||1,852|
|55 Rolling Hills Dr Oxford, CT||$330K||3||2.5||2,064|
Nearby Schools in Oxford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!