- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
860 1st Ave, West Haven, CT 065163 beds, 1 bath, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ None,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Other,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Hydro Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Open,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available,Style \ Victorian,Water Source \ Public Water Available,
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0054 B:0187 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58035121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 860 1st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% greater than in West Haven, and 82.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
- 135 Lamson St West Haven, CT$177K422,560
- 139 Lamson St West Haven, CT$163K322,288
- 99 Lamson St West Haven, CT--------
- 845 1st Ave West Haven, CT$89K311,792
- 147 Lamson St West Haven, CT$198K423,046
- 151 Lamson St West Haven, CT$123K311,040
- 94 Lamson St West Haven, CT$147K321,140
- 150 Lamson St West Haven, CT$219K423,053
- 893 1st Ave West Haven, CT$132K421,188
- 155 Lamson St West Haven, CT$161K732,344
- 154 Lamson St West Haven, CT$193K533,116
- 105 Lamson St West Haven, CT$83K------
- 841 1st Ave West Haven, CT$109K212,432
- 159 Lamson St West Haven, CT$156K632,332
- 158 Lamson St West Haven, CT$174K211,200
- 160 Lamson St W Haven, CT$163K421,600
- 163 Lamson St West Haven, CT$132K421,760
- 162 Lamson St West Haven, CT$153K622,030
- 897 1st Ave West Haven, CT$135K311,080
- 169 Lamson St West Haven, CT$155K311,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!