- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 457 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $60,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 338112
- Ceiling Fan
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Propane, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating and cooling \ L, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ French Doors, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Potential terms \ L, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Metal, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Propane, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,287 sqft
- Parcel #: 1328085100120000
- Zillow Home ID: 115849621
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will rise 4.2% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Forks
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!