860 Sterling Way, Pensacola, FL 325063 beds, 2 baths, 1,582 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 309 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $104,200
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 452952
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 262S310950019010
- Zillow Home ID: 44692417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 860 Sterling Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Pensacola, and 128.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32506 home values.
- 864 Sterling Way Pensacola, FL$119K--2.51,614
- 856 Sterling Way Pensacola, FL$150K--2.51,805
- 868 Sterling Way Pensacola, FL$113K321,459
- 1017 Jamie Dr Pensacola, FL$217K422,055
- 1122 Calinda Dr Pensacola, FL$118K--11,458
- 872 Sterling Way Pensacola, FL$190K321,665
- 852 Sterling Way Pensacola, FL$140K--2.51,850
- 1118 Calinda Dr Pensacola, FL$129K--2.51,459
- 878 Sterling Way Pensacola, FL$185K--2.51,697
- 1013 Jamie Dr Pensacola, FL$236K433,410
- 1114 Calinda Dr Pensacola, FL$128K321,869
- 848 Sterling Way Pensacola, FL$146K321,885
- 1012 Jamie Dr Pensacola, FL$196K432,100
- 880 Sterling Way Pensacola, FL$125K321,408
- 1110 Calinda Dr Pensacola, FL$126K--2.51,571
- 1121 Calinda Dr Pensacola, FL$150K32.51,573
- 11781 Lillian Hwy Pensacola, FL$578K--4.53,965
- 1009 Jamie Dr Pensacola, FL$197K--2.52,159
- 882 Sterling Way Pensacola, FL$139K321,560
- 1117 Calinda Dr Pensacola, FL$148K321,683
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292