Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-998K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- All time views: 189
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $215,000
- Controlled Access
- Apx Total Acres G/N: G
- Assoc/Prop Info: Owner Assoc Fee Freq: Quarterly
- Development Status: Subdivision Plat Apv
- Electric: Individual Meter
- Electric: SRP
- Elementary School: Peralta Trail
- Elevation Source: Other (See Remarks)
- For Sale or Lease?: Sale
- Gas: Individual Meter
- Gas: SW Gas
- High School: Apache Junction High School
- Jr. High School: Cactus Canyon Junior High
- Land Configuration: Irregular Shape
- City Light View(s)
- Corner Lot
- Gated Community
- Golf Course Lot
- Golf Course Subd
- Guarded Entry
- Mountain View(s)
- North/South Exp
- New Financing: Cash
- New Financing: Conventional
- Parcel Size: .50 - .99 Acres
- Road Streets: Asphalt/Blacktop
- Road Streets: Private Street
- Sewer: Sewer - Available
- Sewer: Sewer - Private
- Special Listing Cond: N/A
- State/Province: AZ
- Status - Contingent: UCB (Under Contract-Backups)
- Tax Municipality: Pinal - COUNTY
- Use Restrictions: C.C. & R''s
- Vegetation: Natural Vegetation
- Water: Private Franchise
- Zoned Presently: Single Family
- Parcel #: 10721027
- Zillow Home ID: 111051230
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% higher than in Gold Canyon, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gold Canyon.
Nearby Schools in Gold Canyon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!