8600 N 10th St, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 9 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $0
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1462020100
- Zillow Home ID: 58439192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8600 N 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sulphur Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 140.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 138.9% greater than in Tampa, and 577.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sulphur Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sulphur Springs home values.
- 8602 N 10th St Tampa, FL$69K321,200
- 8604 N 10th St Tampa, FL$51K311,204
- 8514 N 10th St Tampa, FL$37K21888
- N 10th St Tampa, FL$69K321,200
- 8601 N 9th St Tampa, FL$74K411,032
- 8603 N 9th St Tampa, FL$71K421,032
- 8605 N 9th St Tampa, FL$88K421,200
- 8606 N 10th St Tampa, FL$50K311,014
- 8512 N 10th St Tampa, FL$84K421,265
- 8515 N 9th St Tampa, FL$68K211,512
- 1002 E Seward St Tampa, FL$42K31724
- 8603 N 10th St Tampa, FL$37K21780
- 8607 N 9th St Tampa, FL$52K21750
- 8513 N 9th St Tampa, FL$67K211,512
- 8513 N 9th St APT B Tampa, FL$49K21775
- 8605 N 10th St Tampa, FL$44K21672
- 8515 N 10th St Tampa, FL$82K321,225
- 8610 N 10th St Tampa, FL$75K321,200
- N 9th St Tampa, FL$46K21837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.