8601 Creekwood Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462364 beds, 4 baths, 2,775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2004
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 667 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,775 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 490115107039000400
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 1162278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8601 Creekwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46236 home values.
- 8604 Creekwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$365K--2.53,598
- 8605 Creekwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$338K444,253
- 8625 Admirals Bay Dr Indianapolis, IN$307K--22,228
- 8635 Admirals Bay Dr Indianapolis, IN$258K--1.52,496
- 8615 Admirals Bay Dr Indianapolis, IN$259K433,057
- 8645 Admirals Bay Dr Indianapolis, IN$259K--1.52,518
- 8614 Creekwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$328K--1.53,655
- 8611 Creekwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$327K433,808
- 12427 Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$323K444,053
- 12437 Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$305K--1.53,214
- 12417 Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$331K--1.52,771
- 12447 Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$312K--1.52,631
- 8621 Creekwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$328K--1.53,574
- 8630 Creekwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$253K--1.52,602
- 12457 Stone Dr Indianapolis, IN$253K--1.52,126
- 8638 Admirals Bay Dr Indianapolis, IN$360K42.53,369
- 8650 Creekwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$265K433,004
- 12343 Pentwater Ct Indianapolis, IN$297K--12,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!