- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8604 Gauphin Pl, Nashville, TN 372112 beds, 2 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $160,500
- Price/sqft: $131
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 173090A25600CO
- Zillow Home ID: 71265008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8604 Gauphin Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lennox Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.6% less than in Nashville, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lennox Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lennox Village home values.
- 8606 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$153K32.51,224
- 8602 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$172K221,368
- 8608 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$171K22.51,368
- 8600 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$184K21.51,380
- 8610 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$161K21.51,224
- 8612 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$174K32.51,320
- 8614 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$165K32.51,262
- 8616 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$169K32.51,320
- 8324 Saint Danasus Dr Nashville, TN$221K32.51,663
- 8618 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$174K32.51,280
- 8319 Saint Danasus Dr Nashville, TN$167K22.51,296
- 8321 Saint Danasus Dr Nashville, TN$164K22.51,296
- 8317 Saint Danasus Dr Nashville, TN$168K22.51,300
- 8323 Saint Danasus Dr Nashville, TN$167K22.51,336
- 8315 Saint Danasus Dr Nashville, TN$163K32.51,296
- 8620 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$174K32.51,320
- 8313 Saint Danasus Dr Nashville, TN$175K22.51,300
- 8311 Saint Danasus Dr Nashville, TN$170K22.51,434
- 8622 Gauphin Pl Nashville, TN$172K331,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!