8606 58th Ave, Flushing, NY 11373
For Sale: $899,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Single Family:3,310 sq ft
- Lot:1,240 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Aug 2006 for $880,786
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow77
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Lot Depth40
- Lot Width30
- MLS #2618603
- Parcel #028720010
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count15
- School DistrictNew York City Department
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID83054501
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$857,875||$772K – $978K||+$13,248||$259||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,232/mo||$1.7K – $3.4K/mo||+$80||$0.67||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 91.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 8606 58th Avenue
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Newtown High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Voyages Preparatory (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- I.S. 73 the Frank Sansivieri Intermedia... (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
- High School for Arts and Business (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Academy of Innovative Technology (assigned) 9-11 2.4 mi
- Cypress Hills Collegiate Preparatory Sc... (assigned) 9-12 2.4 mi
- Brooklyn Lab School (assigned) 9-11 2.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005