- Lot: 6,390 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 1,802 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $45,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $26
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 264 sqft
- # Fireplaces - Total \ 1, Accessibility \ Adaptable Home - some, Additional Exterior Features \ Cable TV Available, Additional Exterior Features \ Fully Fenced Yard, Additional Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Natural Woodwork - some, Additional Rooms \ Basement / Rec Room, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Additional Rooms \ Porch - Enclosed, Attic Description \ None, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Dining Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Driveway Description \ Blacktop, Driveway Description \ Concrete, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Exterior Construction \ Other - See Remarks, Floor Descripton \ Hardwood-Some, Floor Descripton \ Tile-Some, Foundation Description \ Other - See Remarks, Garage Description \ Detached, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, HOA Payment Description \ None, HVAC Type \ Radiant Heat, Kitchen Equip/Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Country Kitchen, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Lot Information \ Deed Restriction, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Lot Shape \ Rectangular, Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Style of Residence \ Colonial, Water Heater/Fuel \ Gas, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Year Built Description \ Existing
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 2911001610130003029000
- Zillow Home ID: 31451992
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 14304 home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14304 homes, this home is valued 23.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 65.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% less than in Niagara Falls, and 79% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14304 home values.
|8610 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$85K||3||1||1,352|
|8602 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$78K||4||1||1,344|
|8616 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$75K||3||1.5||1,560|
|8607 Lindbergh Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$109K||6||2||2,632|
|8615 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$65K||2||1||928|
|8611 Lindbergh Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$79K||3||1||1,176|
|8522 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$99K||4||1||1,868|
|8617 Lindbergh Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$96K||3||1.5||1,900|
|8624 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$122K||4||1||2,100|
|8603 Lindbergh Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$79K||3||1||1,215|
|8518 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$85K||3||2||1,432|
|8621 Lindbergh Ave Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|8521 Lindbergh Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$121K||4||1.5||2,842|
|814 86th St Niagara Falls, NY||$79K||3||1||1,344|
|8611 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$71K||2||1||965|
|8623 Lindbergh Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$67K||3||1||1,044|
|8514 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$90K||3||1.5||1,536|
|8519 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$87K||3||1||1,559|
|8515 Lindbergh Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$95K||3||1.5||1,724|
|8619 Pershing Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$77K||4||1.5||1,402|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
7-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!