8609 Greystone Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 731204 beds, 3 baths, 2,939 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,881 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 168 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 552629
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 315 sqft
- New roof, repaired siding, and repainted the interior and exterior of home.
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,939 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 087342369
- Zillow Home ID: 21879214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8609 Greystone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% lower than in The Village, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in The Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73120 home values.
- 8617 Greystone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$210K432,664
- 2601 Drakestone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$369K422,919
- 2603 Drakestone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$184K211,560
- 1844 Westminster Pl Oklahoma City, OK$166K311,426
- 2100 Westchester Dr Oklahoma City, OK$79K311,117
- 2108 Westchester Dr Oklahoma City, OK$110K321,520
- 1835 Drakestone Ave Nichols Hills, OK$279K322,178
- 1842 Westminster Pl Oklahoma City, OK$145K31.51,473
- 2609 Drakestone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$254K422,466
- 2116 Westchester Dr Oklahoma City, OK$91K211,092
- 2600 Drakestone Ave Oklahoma City, OK--31.752,184
- 1840 Westminster Pl Nichols Hills, OK$128K311,209
- 1833 Drakestone Ave Nichols Hills, OK$249K32.252,063
- 2613 Drakestone Ave Oklahoma City, OK$234K321,507
- 1834 Drakestone Ave Nichols Hills, OK$921K32.54,270
- 1845 Westminster Pl Oklahoma City, OK$157K211,109
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292