8609 La Isla Dr, Kissimmee, FL 347476 beds, 5.5 baths, 2,881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 851 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $583,900
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: S4699258
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,881 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 092527305800010310
- Zillow Home ID: 69323408
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8609 La Isla Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 177.2% greater than in Citrus Ridge, and 285.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
- 8607 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$387K65.52,881
- 8611 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$390K64.52,881
- 8613 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$257K431,582
- 8605 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$385K64.52,881
- 8615 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$392K64.52,881
- 8603 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$387K64.52,881
- 8608 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$266K431,596
- 8610 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$266K321,596
- 8606 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$406K64.52,881
- 8612 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$315K532,317
- 8601 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$404K74.52,881
- 8617 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$264K42.51,960
- 8600 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$388K64.52,881
- 8614 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$317K532,317
- 8599 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$402K64.52,881
- 8619 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$392K742,821
- 8618 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$257K431,596
- 8596 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$263K321,596
- 8597 La Isla Dr Kissimmee, FL$399K652,881
- 8607 Sunrise Key Dr Kissimmee, FL$407K74.53,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.