8609 Wheatfield Dr, Camby, IN 461134 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $124,900
- Price/sqft: $61
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2111364920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8609 Wheatfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46113, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46113 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8624 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$139K423,108
- 8630 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$111K321,545
- 8627 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$103K32.5974
- 8621 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$116K32.751,822
- 8618 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$133K41.52,396
- 8660 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$181K42.52,820
- 8633 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$112K311,524
- 8636 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$133K42.52,396
- 8615 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$115K311,524
- 8612 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$230K42.53,672
- 8639 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$182K433,590
- 8642 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$125K41.52,396
- 8609 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$119K42.52,014
- 8606 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$146K322,989
- 8645 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$112K321,524
- 8648 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$117K41.52,060
- 8603 Wheatfield Dr Camby, IN$141K423,036
- 8619 Hopewell Ct Camby, IN$151K432,889
- 8625 Hopewell Ct Camby, IN$110K321,524
- 8631 Hopewell Ct Camby, IN$154K433,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.