- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
861 Harrison St, Santa Clara, CA 950502 beds, 1 bath, 1,053 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Parking: 324 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,053 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1906
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 26906036
- Zillow Home ID: 19579504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 861 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 140% greater than in Santa Clara, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 863 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$649K311,092
- 841 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$1.02M322,174
- 865 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$636K211,024
- 829 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$675K211,236
- 819 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$856K----1,676
- 830 Lewis St Santa Clara, CA$665K21952
- 891 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$916K421,978
- 1382 Alviso St Santa Clara, CA$775K----1,582
- 1372 Alviso St Santa Clara, CA$610K21928
- 860 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$687K221,352
- 809 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$749K311,416
- 864 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$645K311,132
- 1386 Alviso St Santa Clara, CA$637K211,096
- 854 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$907K4--1,800
- 894 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$823K311,908
- 895 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$678K211,107
- 840 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$804K----1,737
- 1392 Alviso St Santa Clara, CA$636K311,040
- 810 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$773K531,387
- 1277 Lafayette St Santa Clara, CA$776K521,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.