861 Ocean Blvd, Hampton, NH 038425 beds, 2 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $583,333
- Price/sqft: $224
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0183 B:0029 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86803443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 861 Ocean Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03842 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1200% higher than in Town of Hampton, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03842 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
- 863 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$753K322,900
- 4 14th St Hampton, NH$371K21.51,080
- 6 14th St Hampton, NH$299K21816
- 865 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$711K321,863
- 3 14th St Hampton, NH$382K321,426
- 7 14th St Hampton, NH$468K431,729
- 867 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$1.03M443,574
- 857 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$698K------
- 855 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$614K31.51,461
- 857 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$231K111,008
- 3 15th St Hampton, NH$664K42.53,198
- 5 15th St Hampton, NH$295K31.51,135
- 853 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$920K432,517
- 4 15th St Hampton, NH$391K422,230
- 2 15th St Hampton, NH$501K32.51,592
- 851 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$678K311,740
- 871 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$936K433,141
- 873 Ocean Blvd Hampton, NH$745K43.52,714
- 2 13th St Hampton, NH$316K31.51,180
- 4 13th St Hampton, NH$283K21912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.