861 S Hudson Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900055 beds, 6 baths, 3,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
in Desirable Brookside Neighborhood!!
Features: Approx. 4,070 sq. ft. of Living Space, Approx. 9,790 sq. ft. Lot perfect for Entertaining, Newly Rebuilt in 2007; Luxury Living at its best!, 5 Bedrooms / 5.5 Bathrooms, Cook?s Kitchen with Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Appliances, Large 8 ft. Center Island, Custom Cabinetry & Granite Countertops, Hardwood, Marble & Stone Floors, Central A/C, Formal Dining Room, Living Room with Fireplace, Family Room, Great Outdoor Living Space with Gazebo & Garden Room, Walled & Gated with Lush Landscaping & Security Surveillance System.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,450,000
- Price/sqft: $381
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,810 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 5090005009
- Zillow Home ID: 20610755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 861 S Hudson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Los Angeles, and 66.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 853 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.52M422,270
- 901 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.19M442,299
- 849 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.88M643,479
- 846 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.65M543,178
- 854 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.89M433,293
- 909 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.18M311,780
- 843 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.66M532,963
- 840 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.22M453,788
- 915 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$998K311,368
- 834 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.69M423,024
- 860 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.96M43.53,200
- 900 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.92M432,781
- 835 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.65M533,087
- 900 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.5M543,161
- 852 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.62M322,652
- 908 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.04M321,546
- 919 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.35M421,752
- 846 S Hudson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.65M42.52,939
- 828 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.62M322,552
- 908 Keniston Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.3M321,703
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.