861 W Elm St, Ontario, CA 917623 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,552 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $180,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Recently Remodeled
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 1014153300000
- Zillow Home ID: 17533233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 861 W Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91762 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Ontario, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91762 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ontario.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91762 home values.
- 901 W Elm St Ontario, CA$330K41.51,554
- 855 W Elm St Ontario, CA$334K321,554
- 858 Eucalyptus St Ontario, CA$325K421,350
- 864 Eucalyptus St Ontario, CA$376K421,800
- 852 Eucalyptus St Ontario, CA$328K321,554
- 907 W Elm St Ontario, CA$374K42.51,980
- 849 W Elm St Ontario, CA$361K421,800
- 862 W Elm St Ontario, CA$302K321,040
- 908 Eucalyptus St Ontario, CA$344K321,554
- 844 Eucalyptus St Ontario, CA$307K421,800
- 902 W Elm St Ontario, CA$272K43.52,474
- 856 W Elm St Ontario, CA$373K42.51,980
- 913 W Elm St Ontario, CA$352K321,554
- 843 W Elm St Ontario, CA$336K421,462
- 908 W Elm St Ontario, CA$330K421,462
- 850 W Elm St Ontario, CA$336K421,462
- 914 Eucalyptus St Ontario, CA$361K321,600
- 838 Eucalyptus St Ontario, CA$409K422,175
- 914 W Elm St Ontario, CA$378K42.51,980
- 844 W Elm St Ontario, CA$353K321,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.