861 Washington St, Franklin, MA 020384 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,597 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,597 sqft
- Parcel #: M:326 L:004
- Zillow Home ID: 56574822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 861 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Franklin, and 85.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02038 home values.
- 863 Washington St Franklin, MA$336K321,685
- 859 Washington St Franklin, MA$296K321,286
- 865 Washington St Franklin, MA$353K32.52,032
- 860 Washington St Franklin, MA$355K421,620
- 862 Washington St Franklin, MA$319K321,236
- 851 Washington St Franklin, MA$343K321,728
- 3 South St Franklin, MA$387K321,530
- 869 Washington St Franklin, MA$332K31.52,002
- 12 Lyons St Franklin, MA$633K52.53,157
- 6 Sarsfield Rd Franklin, MA$839K754,630
- 873 Washington St Franklin, MA$519K432,843
- 8 Lyons St Franklin, MA$595K42.53,373
- 871 Washington St Franklin, MA$432K32.52,847
- 864 Washington St Franklin, MA$429K42.52,576
- 847 Washington St Franklin, MA$427K42.52,508
- 10 South St Franklin, MA--------
- 5 South St Franklin, MA$430K42.53,028
- 875 Washington St Franklin, MA$372K42.52,148
- 16 Lyons St Franklin, MA$596K433,075
- 11 Lyons St Franklin, MA$619K433,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292