- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
861 Woodward St, Baltimore, MD 212301 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 744 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 62
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 0858 068
- Zillow Home ID: 36534627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 861 Woodward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% greater than in Baltimore, and 406% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 859 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$62K21960
- 857 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$158K--1.5960
- 855 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$120K21.51,200
- 705 Scott St Baltimore, MD$77K--11,448
- 707 Scott St Baltimore, MD$101K--1.51,348
- 703 Scott St Baltimore, MD$96K--11,448
- 709 Scott St Baltimore, MD$154K32.51,448
- 701 Scott St Baltimore, MD$195K--22,464
- 853 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$66K--2960
- 711 Scott St Baltimore, MD$74K422,190
- 852 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$170K22.51,372
- 850 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$49K--11,040
- 713 Scott St Baltimore, MD$88K--12,190
- 851 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$159K--2960
- 848 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$95K--2.51,040
- 715 Scott St Baltimore, MD$93K--11,890
- 846 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$198K231,136
- 849 Woodward St Baltimore, MD$69K--1.5960
- 717 Scott St Baltimore, MD$234K41.51,860
- 844 Mangold St Baltimore, MD$167K221,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.