8610 109th St APT A4, Richmond Hill, NY 11418Studio, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Hardwood Floors throughout. Bathroom has a window, 10 Foot Ceilings.
One Block to Subway and Shopping
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Every Room has a window. Located on a tree lined street.
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 54
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2111419774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8610 109th Street APT A4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 950% greater than in New York, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- Apt D4$246K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292