8611 Cranford Ave, Sun Valley, CA 913523 beds, 2 baths, 1,844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 2634039024
- Zillow Home ID: 20123278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8611 Cranford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sun Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% higher than in Los Angeles, and 6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sun Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sun Valley home values.
- 8603 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$486K322,075
- 8619 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$435K421,642
- 8554 Sharp Ave Sun Valley, CA$504K422,500
- 8565 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$416K321,610
- 8627 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$416K421,638
- 8546 Sharp Ave Sun Valley, CA$496K432,235
- 8610 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA--431,934
- 8618 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$459K331,926
- 8600 Sharp Ave Sun Valley, CA$306K211,131
- 8538 Sharp Ave Sun Valley, CA$425K121,765
- 8602 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$492K432,230
- 8608 Sharp Ave Sun Valley, CA$486K522,716
- 8557 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$415K321,621
- 8626 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$506K322,337
- 8635 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$488K422,136
- 8530 Sharp Ave Sun Valley, CA$458K321,825
- 8634 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$457K532,132
- 8564 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$443K221,876
- 8616 Sharp Ave Sun Valley, CA$411K311,380
- 8549 Cranford Ave Sun Valley, CA$470K422,061
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.