8611 Ruette Monte Carlo, La Jolla, CA 920374 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $5,000,000
- Price/sqft: $1,037
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3468313200
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 16841872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8611 Ruette Monte Carlo
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- Ruette Monte Carlo San Diego, CA$1.08M------
- 8619 Ruette Monte Carlo La Jolla, CA$8.08M47.58,778
- 8616 Ruette Monte Carlo La Jolla, CA$5.3M22.53,857
- Ruette Monte Carlo La Jolla, CA$3.74M557,264
- 8606 Ruette Monte Carlo La Jolla, CA$3.42M588,373
- 2524 Ruette Nice La Jolla, CA$4.4M44.54,575
- 8633 Ruette Monte Carlo La Jolla, CA$2.66M55.56,732
- 8598 Ruette Monte Carlo La Jolla, CA$2.21M43.55,374
- 2336 Calle Chiquita La Jolla, CA$2.22M324,933
- 8588 Ruette Monte Carlo La Jolla, CA$2.99M54.57,034
- 2525 Ruette Nice La Jolla, CA$2.49M34.53,714
- 8636 Ruette Monte Carlo La Jolla, CA$2.83M64.56,264
- 2326 Calle Chiquita La Jolla, CA$4.47M44.54,095
- 8578 Ruette Monte Carlo La Jolla, CA$4.66M56.56,821
- 2337 Calle Chiquita La Jolla, CA$4.04M67.511,098
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!