8612 Wild Wood Forest Dr, Raleigh, NC 276163 beds, 2 baths, 1,572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $147,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- 24 Hour Availability, Carpeting, Efficient Appliances, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Updated
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,572 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 173818313395000
- Zillow Home ID: 50112778
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8612 Wild Wood Forest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% greater than in Raleigh, and 14.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 8608 Wild Wood Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$177K32.51,836
- 8616 Wild Wood Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$164K--21,478
- 8604 Wild Wood Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$186K42.51,991
- 8613 Neuse Hunter Dr Raleigh, NC$152K321,393
- 8620 Wild Wood Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$155K--2.51,483
- 8617 Neuse Hunter Dr Raleigh, NC$159K--21,338
- 8609 Neuse Hunter Dr Raleigh, NC$168K321,540
- 8621 Neuse Hunter Dr Raleigh, NC$197K332,083
- 8600 Wild Wood Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$153K--21,442
- 8605 Neuse Hunter Dr Raleigh, NC$182K32.52,012
- 8532 Wild Wood Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$165K42.51,655
- 8601 Neuse Hunter Dr Raleigh, NC$165K32.51,751
- 8700 Wild Wood Forest Dr Raleigh, NC--321,590
- 8701 Neuse Village Ct Raleigh, NC$155K321,460
- Neuse Forest Rd Raleigh, NC$187K--2.52,392
- 8528 Wild Wood Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$189K--2.52,090
- 8529 Neuse Hunter Dr Raleigh, NC$160K331,639
- 8616 Neuse Hunter Dr Raleigh, NC$178K--2.51,824
- 8612 Neuse Hunter Dr Raleigh, NC$168K--2.51,931
- 8704 Wild Wood Forest Dr Raleigh, NC$185K--2.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.