8615 Lower Villagewalk Cir, Orlando, FL 328272 beds, 2 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,866 sqft
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $230,114
- Price/sqft: $127
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Basketball Courts, Community Fitness Center, Gated community, Tennis Courts, Walking Paths
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242430833906900
- Zillow Home ID: 99719971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8615 Lower Villagewalk Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32827 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% lower than in Orlando, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 8621 Lower Villagewalk Cir Orlando, FL$250K331,810
- 8627 Lower Villagewalk Cir Orlando, FL$258K331,830
- 8633 Lower Villagewalk Cir Orlando, FL$202K331,830
- 12073 Forsythia Dr Orlando, FL$227K331,810
- 12073 Forsythia Dr Orlando, FL$293K331,830
- 12065 Forsythia Dr Orlando, FL$227K32.51,830
- 12057 Forsythia Dr Orlando, FL$195K331,835
- 8639 Lower Villagewalk Cir Orlando, FL$268K331,830
- 12081 Forsythia Dr Orlando, FL$200K11350
- 12049 Forsythia Dr Orlando, FL$158K22.51,835
- 12041 Forsythia Dr # 2A Orlando, FL$294K33--
- 12041 Forsythia Dr Orlando, FL$301K331,830
- 8645 Lower Villagewalk Cir Orlando, FL$259K331,830
- 8620 Elder Ln Orlando, FL--22.51,835
- 8614 Elder Ln Orlando, FL--431,830
- 12033 Forsythia Dr Orlando, FL$249K32.51,830
- 8626 Elder Ln Orlando, FL--331,830
- 8651 Lower Villagewalk Cir Orlando, FL$200K331,835
- 8632 Elder Ln Orlando, FL--231,830
- 12025 Forsythia Dr Orlando, FL$193K331,830
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.9 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!