8617 NW Wood Ave, Portland, OR 972313 beds, 2 baths, 2,193 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 371 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $509,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- MLS #: 14577405
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 504 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 864 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Walk to largest city park in U.S. [Forest Park]
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,193 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R305607
- Zillow Home ID: 53985294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8617 Nw Wood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Park - Linnton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.2% less than in Portland, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Forest Park - Linnton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Park - Linnton home values.
- 8530 NW Ogden St Portland, OR$304K211,418
- 8921 NW Mills St Portland, OR$317K32.51,530
- 8686 NW Wood Ave Portland, OR$408K422,556
- 8641 NW Shepherd St Portland, OR$187K21624
- 8923 NW Mills St Portland, OR$401K--2.52,151
- 8919 NW Mills St Portland, OR$400K421,892
- 8734 NW Wood Ave Portland, OR$229K211,014
- 8527 NW Ogden St Portland, OR$261K311,308
- 8918 NW Midway St Portland, OR$312K32.51,750
- 8420 NW Whitney Ave Portland, OR$285K61840
- 8711 NW Wood Ave Portland, OR$242K211,236
- 8444 NW Whitney Ave Portland, OR$196K221,200
- 8648 NW Ogden St Portland, OR$262K311,362
- 8405 NW Ogden St APT A Portland, OR$519K132,940
- 8517 NW Shepherd St Portland, OR$476K221,762
- 8815 NW Shepherd St Portland, OR$353K221,878
- 8817 NW Wood Ave Portland, OR$216K311,246
- 8660 NW Whitney Ave Portland, OR--------
- 8802 NW Shepherd St Portland, OR$390K411,854
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!