8619 Egret Point Ct, Tampa, FL 336472 beds, 2 baths, 1,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 483 sqft
- Cooling System: Central
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0335802578
- Zillow Home ID: 54780940
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8619 Egret Point Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 120% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Tampa, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 8617 Egret Point Ct Tampa, FL--321,544
- 8615 Egret Point Ct Tampa, FL$178K221,855
- 19132 Lake Audubon Dr Tampa, FL$183K221,855
- 8617 Egret Point Ct Tampa, FL$218K221,544
- 8613 Egret Point Ct Tampa, FL$183K221,855
- 19130 Lake Audubon Dr Tampa, FL$177K321,855
- 19128 Lake Audubon Dr Tampa, FL--321,855
- 8611 Egret Point Ct Tampa, FL$188K221,855
- 8620 Egret Point Ct Tampa, FL$164K221,544
- 19143 Lake Audubon Dr Tampa, FL$161K221,544
- 8618 Egret Point Ct Tampa, FL$169K221,544
- 19145 Lake Audubon Dr Tampa, FL$151K221,544
- 8609 Egret Point Ct Tampa, FL--321,855
- 19126 Lake Audubon Dr Tampa, FL$184K321,855
- 19141 Lake Audubon Dr Tampa, FL$160K221,544
- 19147 Lake Audubon Dr Tampa, FL$196K221,990
- 8616 Egret Point Ct Tampa, FL$159K221,544
- 19149 Lake Audubon Dr Tampa, FL$199K221,990
- 19137 Lake Audubon Dr Tampa, FL$166K221,544
- 8614 Egret Point Ct Tampa, FL$172K221,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.