862 Carroll StAPT 2, Brooklyn, NY 11215
For Sale: $1,300,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow56
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesLaundry Room, Storage, Pre-War
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #9248316
- Parcel #010721302
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID83044096
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,048,938||$692K – $1.27M||+$121,068||$1,071||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,936/mo||$1.8K – $3.9K/mo||+$158||$3.00||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 177.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 351.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 862 Carroll Street APT 2
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Brooklyn Academy of Science and the Env... (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Brooklyn School for Music & Theater (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- High School for Global Citizenship (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Middle School 51 William Alexander (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Acorn Community High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Brooklyn High School of the Arts (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi