862 Summit St, Columbus, OH 432152 beds, 1 bath, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2144442353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 862 Summit Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 62.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Columbus, and 191% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43215 home values.
- 860 Summit St Columbus, OH$86K211,793
- 860 Summit St Columbus, OH$62K211,793
- 864 Summit St Columbus, OH$101K421,619
- 862 Summit St Columbus, OH$58K211,254
- 856 Summit St Columbus, OH$100K52.52,650
- 866 Summit St Columbus, OH$64K341,584
- 848 Summit St Columbus, OH$64K331,802
- 872-874 Summit St Columbus, OH$102K422,218
- 854 Summit St Columbus, OH$116K211,700
- 139 E 1st Ave Columbus, OH$101K411,522
- 846 Summit St Columbus, OH$67K331,809
- 820 Summit St Columbus, OH$63K211,349
- 875 Summit St Columbus, OH--------
- 147 E 1st Ave Columbus, OH$66K321,650
- 853 Summit St Columbus, OH$56K21.51,361
- 849 Summit St Columbus, OH$53K211,012
- 843 Summit St Columbus, OH$51K11962
- 834 Summit St Columbus, OH$99K221,692
- 105 E 1st Ave Columbus, OH$95K321,725
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292