8620 Lone Star Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322113 beds, 2 baths, 1,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,702 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1987 for $57,500
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1212090000
- Zillow Home ID: 44524609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8620 Lone Star Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alderman Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 209.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alderman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alderman Park home values.
- 8630 Lone Star Rd Jacksonville, FL$110K42.52,182
- 8610 Lone Star Rd Jacksonville, FL$120K321,694
- 8543 Lamanto Ave N Jacksonville, FL$118K321,534
- 8551 Lamanto Ave N Jacksonville, FL$102K321,830
- 8533 Lamanto Ave N Jacksonville, FL$116K321,827
- 8642 Lone Star Rd Jacksonville, FL$88K321,630
- 8540 Lone Star Rd Jacksonville, FL$84K321,288
- 1508 Quante Rd Jacksonville, FL$107K321,556
- 8559 Lamanto Ave N Jacksonville, FL$108K321,514
- 8527 Lamanto Ave N Jacksonville, FL$122K321,741
- 8601 Lone Star Rd Jacksonville, FL$118K321,927
- 1507 Quante Rd Jacksonville, FL$88K321,260
- 8530 Lone Star Rd Jacksonville, FL$109K321,700
- 8542 Lamanto Ave N Jacksonville, FL$118K321,383
- 8529 Lone Star Rd Jacksonville, FL$140K422,280
- 8519 Lamanto Ave N Jacksonville, FL$105K321,513
- 8569 Lamanto Ave N Jacksonville, FL$120K321,676
- 1444 Malverne Ave Jacksonville, FL$109K321,511
- 1517 Quante Rd Jacksonville, FL$73K31.51,240
- 8532 Lamanto Ave N Jacksonville, FL$115K321,957
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.